- Q and A
- Related Products
Print File archival negative holders provide an ideal acid free storage solution.
- Made of high clarity polypropylene
- Holds seven 5 frame 35mm strips, 35 frames total
- Contact prints on 8" x 10"
- Available in packs of 25 or 100
- Overall dimensions: 8-1/2"W x 11-1/14"H
- Fits in any 3-ring binder except Print File M or C Series
- PAT passed, archival quality, acid free, photo safe
Write a review
Flimsy negative holders
Mar 18, 2013 | By Ray E. Lighty
If you're trying to hold film that has been stored tightly rolled in film canisters for the last 50+ years, these pages are totally inadequate. The whole page rolls up and it's impossible to keep it flat. The plastic is just too thin. And even if you're inserting flat film strips, the holes are unsupported and rip through very easily.
Was this review helpful?